The information you give me when you use the site and the other services on the site are important to me. For this reason, I undertake to protect them and ensure increased security.
personal data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
processing of personal data – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, by automatic or non-automatic means, such as collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
storage – keeping on any kind of support the personal data collected;
personal data record system – any organized structure of personal data, accessible according to certain criteria, regardless of whether this structure is organized centrally or decentralized or is distributed according to functional or geographical criteria;
operator – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, which establishes the purpose and means of processing personal data;
third party – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, other than the data subject, the operator or the authorized person or the persons who, under the direct authority of the operator or the authorized person, are authorized to process data;
addressee – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, to which data are disclosed, regardless of whether or not it is a third party; public authorities to which data are communicated within a special investigative competence will not be considered recipients;
anonymous data – data which, due to the origin or the specific way of processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person;
business contact data – data that includes the name, position, business address, telephone number or e-mail address of an employee of an organization, in this capacity.
statistical data – data that have been obtained as a result of the processing by the operator of personal data but which cannot be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical and / or information, promotion purposes.
Who we are
Festival.galactic.one is a site managed by:
Asociația Pentru Educație Complementară
Address: Dumbrăvița Timiș, Romania, str. Simfoniei, nr. 74
Registration Number: 26839821
For changes related to your account, such as deleting, reactivating or modifying account information, you can send a trusted contact to hupovdarius [at] gmail [dot] com
What we use personal data for
The use of the Festival.galactic.one site also implies the use of personal data. We use the personal data that you provide to us voluntarily, in order to be able to offer you our products.
By using the Festival.galactic.one website you agree to the use and collection of personal data as follows:
- Accessing the site uses personal data according to cookie policies.
- We will also collect the email address for subscribing to the users’ newsletter. They agree to use the address for marketing emails and information about courses or other information regarding the activity of the site. Users voluntarily submit this information.
- Information provided upon registration on the site. When you register on our site, we need the login information, in this case the email address and / or username.
- The site also collects other personal information about users to ensure the operation of certain services in the parameters. This additional information may be Name and Surname, date of birth, telephone number, language used, and address. Additional information is used for purchases made on the site.
- If you purchase a product paid for by us, we will also collect personal information regarding the delivery address, billing address, and in case of online payments you will fill in the financial information on the page of our payment provider Netopia Payments, in an environment secure. For more information about the collection of personal data for payments, you can confidently consult the Supplier’s Policy page at: https://netopia-payments.com/politica-de-confidentialitate/?ref=mobilpay.
- Following the payment, the information provided by the payment provider is the transaction ID, the user’s name, his ip, and whether or not the payment has been made.
- If you need our assistance when using your site or using our products, we will collect information to identify you.
- We may also receive information about our users when they reach us from partner sites that lead them to our site.
- We collect information about your activity on the site, about how you use our site. The information retained in this way is the date and time of connection, the course purchased, the pages viewed, the ip, the browser, the browser version, the operating system and the type of device (smartphone, tablet or desktop).
- Data about devices used by our members to connect, such as IP address, device type, browser and system version; we use them to offer a superior experience to the members present on our site, and to develop new personalized services for them.
- To prevent fraud and other illegal or unauthorized activities, we monitor the inappropriate behavior of our users when they become suspicious.
We use personal data collected in accordance with the following legal rules:
- Use of our site and related services. We process users’ personal information in order to provide services under the contract they have with us (according to the Terms and Conditions).
- In the legitimate interest we can use the personal data of our users, to study the type of behavior and how they communicate with our services, to be able to develop them permanently for their benefit, and to remove any attempts at fraud or for legal purposes.
With whom we share personal data
In order for users to benefit from our services and products, users’ information is shared with other service providers that ensure the proper functioning of the site and the services offered. These are third parties that provide us with web services, hosting services and data maintenance, data analysis, payment processing and email marketing services. We make sure that these partners ensure a secure environment for all our users. It is very important for us that all our service providers and partners accept the privacy policies and are “compliant” with the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- We share the information of our users and with the legal authorities when necessary.
- If our company goes through a corporate change, such as dissolution, bankruptcy, change of ownership or internal management; customer data will be retrieved, deleted or will be subject to any action that may be necessary depending on the situation.
- If necessary for law enforcement, we provide the information we hold to resolve processes that affect us or our users.
- If it will be necessary to distribute the information to other third parties, we will request in due time the explicit consent of our users regarding this change and the reason why the users’ data will be distributed to them as well.
Data transfer to states outside the European Economic Area
Some of the service providers we have come from the United States and other cross-border states. For this reason, the personal data of our users will be transferred to other states outside the European Economic Area.
We have ensured that these providers accept and respect the confidentiality obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The user benefits from rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. It gives each user the right to manage their own information.
Right to access – The user has the right to access stored personal data. He may ask for details on how his data is managed and protected.
The right to be forgotten is also called the right to be deleted – The user has the possibility to request that personal information be deleted from the database without undue delay, but this also leads to the loss of customer benefits of the site. If the law requires the retention of data, its data will not be deleted.
Right of data portability – The user who has provided personal data in a structured, commonly used format may request a copy of personal data for the purpose of transferring it to another provider and has the right to transmit this data to another operator, without encounters obstacles from the operator to whom the personal data were provided. The user has the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one operator to another, where this is technically feasible.
Right to be informed – The user is informed about the data to be collected. He expressly consents to their collection by placing orders on the Site.
Right of rectification – The user has the possibility to obtain from the operator, without unjustified delays, the modification and / or completion of personal data in case they are incorrect or incomplete.
The right to choose what will happen to his data – The user can choose whether personal data can be used after collection and / or processing for purposes other than those for which they were initially collected.
The right to opposition – The User of the Site has the right to privacy and security. He can at any time request not to prioritize marketing messages, requested in the past or unsolicited, or to unsubscribe only from some of the communications received.
Right to be notified – In the event of a security breach that has compromised the user’s personal data, he must be informed within 72 hours of the incident being detected. When the data security has been compromised, regardless of the cause, whether the source was a cyber attack or an internal information leak, the operator notifies both the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing and the affected Users.
The right to go to court – You as a user have the right to go to court to defend any rights guaranteed by law that have been violated by us. Users also have the right to contact the data protection authorities if they have doubts about the way in which your data has been processed by us. Users who have suffered damage as a result of a personal data processing, carried out illegally, can apply to the competent court for its repair.
Any user can exercise these rights by email at: hupovdarius [at] gmail [dot] com, notification that will be resolved within 30 days of receiving it.
We may reject unjustified requests from users if they violate trade secrets or intellectual property, or other legal provisions.
Certain information that users provide cannot be subject to these rights because without this information we will not be able to provide our products and services.
Data protection and security
This site and all the author’s sites adopt all security measures to protect users’ information. In case of transmitting any information on one of the sites (email address, name, address, etc.) this type of information will be encrypted due to the SSL encryption system with which the site is secured.
Please be careful about what information you distribute when the site appears to be insecure.
The storage of our users’ data is done in secure operating environments that are accessed only by authorized persons.
If you consider and / or have certainties that our sites are unsafe in terms of the use of your data, please contact us by email!
If a site of the author on which you have to leave your personal information appears to be insecure, please contact us by email!
Confidentiality restrictions are not valid when the information regarding the personal data of the user is necessary to the judicial authorities, in accordance with the law.
Data processing and storage time
Through our site, we may retain the personal data of users that they provide to us. We keep your information as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes. Personal data will be kept in order to provide access to our services, to be able to answer questions asked by the user, in order to resolve the legal requirements and legislation in force.
Among the products we provide are online courses. That is why it is necessary to store users’ information as long as they want access to the course platform where the online courses can be found.
Personal data may be retained for a certain period of time, even if the user no longer uses our services (inactivity), or if he has closed his account. In this case, certain personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the time of account cancellation, unless the law requires us to store this data for a longer period of time.
Certain information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and increased user safety and security. The information may be retained to prevent a user who has been banned from illegal behavior or security incidents from opening a new account.
Statistical data generated by using the information on the site may be stored for a long time, as it may not help identify the user, nor will it be used in any other way that may affect the user.
We do not sell products and / or services to be purchased by minors. We can sell or collect the value of products / services for minors, but purchased by an adult. If you are a minor and access a Site, you can only do so if you are under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Asociația Pentru Educație Complementară
Address: Dumbrăvița Timiș, Romania, str. Simfoniei, nr. 74
E-mail: hupovdarius [at] gmail [dot] com