Q&A panel layout
Thank you for participating at the TGIFF panel/presentation/workshop!
Here are the main details regarding the panel:
-the panel will take place on TGIFF Discord Server. You need to have Discord installed on your computer (https://discord.com/download) and join our Discord server (click the invite link https://discord.gg/fzYJJ63uG3)
-you can see your panel in the TGIFF program (https://festival.galactic.one/tgiff-program/). Check out carefully the day and time. Please consider that this is the Romanian Local Time.
– on the server, you must access “Program” section”, and then click on “Program” link, with a loudspeaker icon on the left of the word
– please enter the Discord server at least 10 minutes before your panel, to make a tech test (video and audio). You will make the test with the Discord Master (see the program)
– your host will be the panel moderator (see the program) or, if the panel is a presentation or a workshop, the Discord Master will present the panel and the panel participants. There will also be a Discord technician, who will make a video recording of the panel.
– the panel is recorded and will be screened, at a later time, on TGIFF youtube.com channel
– the panel will last according to the program, but no more than 50 minutes or 90 minutes (if is is an one hour or two hours slot)
– before the end of the panel, the Discord Master or the host will wrap up the panel and ask the panel presenters to make a conclusion speech
Any question can be sent to the Discord Master/Host – you can contact them on the discord server- or by email to tgiff [at] galactic [dot]one (in this order).
For general questions, you can use our Wapp Customer Service Number +40 729 455 981 (messages only)